Room for rent February-April 2024

Hello!

My Fiancée and I have a room to rent February-April 2024. I am a current ATP student! (IWA)

We are looking for a roommate that is clean, quiet, respectful, and doesn’t mind a little dog who takes a little time to warm up to strangers. Once she knows you, she’s very loving! My fiancée works from home full-time. No loud/late parties and there is no smoking or drug use permitted. (including vape pens, e-cigarettes, etc). This is a fully furnished bedroom and a full bathroom that would be mostly yours. Guests would occasionally use the bathroom since it is in the hallway (as opposed to the master bath), but no other full-time roommates would be using it. The house is approximately 2000 square feet with a pool and large backyard. This is a quiet residential neighborhood with plenty of street parking available directly in front of the house.

Our home is located off the Loop 101 & Guadalupe Rd. exit.

Falcon field (FFZ) is about the same driving distance and time as IWA from our location.

Rent is $1,000 per month which includes the room furnishings, utilities, and basic internet.
Month to Month lease