Room for Rent in Tempe, AZ - $1,000/month

Hello!

My Fiancée and I have a room to rent starting January 2024. I am a current ATP student! (IWA)

We are looking for a roommate that is clean, quiet, respectful, and doesn’t mind a little dog who takes a little time to warm up to strangers. Once she knows you, she’s very loving! My fiancee works from home full-time. No loud/late parties and there is no smoking or drug use permitted. (including vape pens, e-cigarettes, etc). This is a fully furnished bedroom and a full bathroom that would be mostly yours. Guests would occasionally use the bathroom since it is in the hallway (as opposed to the master bath), but no other full-time roommates would be using it. The house is approximately 2000 square feet with a pool and large backyard. This is a quiet residential neighborhood with plenty of street parking available directly in front of the house.

Our home is located off the Loop 101 & Guadalupe Rd. exit.

Falcon field (FFZ) is about the same driving distance and time as IWA from our location.

Rent is $1,000 per month which includes the room furnishings, utilities, and basic internet.
Month to Month lease

Do you already have an offer? My name is Jasett, 360-926-5464. I am transferring to Mesa some time around late December- Jan 1st to finish MEI/CFII at ATP IWA, not completely sure yet. I am waiting to do the flight portion of my Comm Multi checkride, it was canceled due to weather. It gets really bad in the pnw this time of year.

updated posting
The room is rented for the beginning of 2024.
Thanks, check back the spring or summer of 2024.

Josh